Just a little about me...
1. I work in HR and am very passionate about my job (most days), but don’t let it control my life – I like to work hard and have fun too
2. I’m big into running – 5k’s, 10k’s and am training for a half marathon. I won’t be mistaken for a marathon winner, but like to start each morning with a run
3. I’m very family oriented. I'm looking for someone who has a good relationship with their family
4. I’m a big sports fan (baseball and football) – Go Mets, Bills and Penn State!)
5. I enjoy spending time on the water in the summer – (boating, kayaking, going to the beach) and skiing in the winter
6. I love to travel – I get to travel quite a bit for work and also enjoy taking day trips and long vacations
7. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day – I’m definitely a morning person
8. The club and bar scene is not my thing – I much prefer a small pub / sports bar or night at home
9. My sense of humor is very sarcastic – chances are I can make you laugh (if not with me at first, definitely at me)
Loyal and committed, family oriented, sweet, active, smart, outgoing, have a good idea of what you want
I’m looking to spend time with and get to know someone to see where it may go. While it’s great to have common interests, I’m looking for someone not only with whom I have a lot in common, but also with whom I share a number of differences, with the hope that these differences might expose me to some new things and make us both better.