Find better matches with our advanced
42 • Chicago, IL • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 35-48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Feb 5, 2013
- 5' 8" (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Catholicism and it’s important
- Has kid(s) and might want more
After being married for over 7 years I am finding myself again and learning new things about me.
Relating to people and making people feel comfortable around others. I enjoy entertaining with friends and family.
I love to cook but rarely have the time these days. I love to read for fun and I love planning cool things to do whether it be a vacation, a fantastic play-date for my daughter or just a weekend day hanging with friends locally.
Books - I really enjoy reading but do not have much time for it these days. When I can fit a book in it is usually a biography or some kind of mindless chick lit book.
Movies - recently my best friend and I watched Bridesmaids -- come on, tell me that movie was not hysterical!?!
I enjoy watching Food Network with my daughter and then trying to put my own spin on their recipes. I also enjoy Law and Order - the original and SVU. Then there is the guilty pleasure - most things on Bravo - if I have to tell you what shows are on this channel you/I are probably not a good fit.
2. My family - we are no different than many but we all truly love and rally around each other.
3. Laughter - when it's not present I miss it.
4. Lipstick and mascara - I can go without the rest of my makeup but feel naked without them.
5. My car or transportation - without it I feel trapped.
6. My iPhone - there are so many things I use it for daily but most importantly keeping intouch with my daughter when she is not with me.
1. has a child
2. is divorced
3. works full-time and values her independence
4. you are not threatened by any of the above
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.