Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / F / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, CA
- Last Online
- Mar 3
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Trying to quit
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
People frequently comment on my eyes, too. My eyeball chroma is supposedly pretty magnificent. Thanks, Paw.
Movies: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones, the Birdcage, superhero flicks, horror films, sci-fi -- hard and cheesy alike, informative documentaries. This should be our first date conversation, really, because I can go on forever.
Authors: JRR Tolkien, Anne McCaffrey, Sylvia Plath, Hunter S. Thompson, Henry David Thoreau, Irvine Welsh, Bill Bryson.
Music: Alkaine Trio, Against Me!, Mischief Brew, Frank Turner, Johnny Cash, the Lawrence Arms, Off With Their Heads, Streetlight Manifesto, Larry and His Flask, the Falcon, Fake Problems, Flogging Molly, Gaslight Anthem, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Bad Religion, Masked Intruder, Cheap Girls, the Flatliners, the Loved Ones, Dead to Me, Dear Landlord, Reel Big Fish, the Proclaimers, Gogol Bordello, Hot Water Music, Defiance Ohio, Beans On Toast, NOFX, Me First, Green Day, the Riot Before, Rise Against, Descendents, the Clash (duh), Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros (just started listening, loving it), the Bouncing Souls, Avail, the Misfits, the Pogues, the Dubliners, This Bike is a Pipe Bomb, Bomb the Music Industry!, Foxy Shazam, Sledding with Tigers, Amigo the Devil, Weezer, anything Dave Grohl ever has done or ever will do. Another great first date conversation, as I could go on forever and if you're not at least intrigued by the idea of listening to some of these bands, there prooobably shouldn't be a second date. Just saying. Bonus points if you know and love them, of course.
My voice (talking and singing -- it's multipurpose!)
Pen(cil) and paper
- the exceedingly tangential tracklisting of the soundtrack for my life.
- what my next song will be about/sound like.
- why quitting smoking is so hard (because: chemicals).
- how this or that works.
- the next time I can go to Disneyland. Seriously, I have a pass I've used, like, three times and I'm very angry about it. Let's go.
I smell like excellence.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- you can be silly with me.
- you at least have a modicum of interest in some of the music I listed.
- you get geeky about things and are kind of a nerd. And you know the difference between the two.
- you hate people. Not really. But kinda.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.