* I care deeply about people and being there for them in any way I can
* I have a unique sense of style that includes lots of bright colors and occasionally leg warmers
* My family is an extremely important part of my life (and the majority of them live in San Diego so we see each other a lot).
* I don't care about most sports in the slightest. Except roller derby!
* I'm ridiculously crafty (glass, jewelry, photography, and quilting mostly. I've also dabbled in woodworking, ceramics, welding, screenprinting...you name it!)
* I'm not even remotely religious and I think it would be difficult to have a relationship with someone for whom religion played a role in their lives.
* I love board and card games...a lot
* I'm a vegetarian (but not a preachy/judgemental one).
* I love fascinating people and am a very enthusiastic people watcher
* I'm a big fan of spirited debate and love to be challenged
* I love camping and being in nature
* I'm a big theatre nerd and see probably 30 shows a year
* I bake a lot of super tasty things (lately a variety of cupcakes)
* If I could be barefoot always, I would be.
* I appreciate and strive for open and honest communication and the openness to vulnerability that that requires
* I have a desire to travel anywhere and everywhere (and studied abroad in Chile in college).
* I'm crazy for music (both creating it and experiencing it live)
* I'm passionate about effecting social change and leaving this world a better place for my having been here
I am intelligent, opinionated, and creative