1. I don't judge. I've met and dated a cab driver, an executive at a start up, a chef, a military guy, an ex-con, an artist, a student, uhm....the list goes on. This means, i don't look at what you do or how much money you make.
2. If you're going to be persistent. Please have the balls to show up and not to flake out on a meet up. I am 49, I have no time for BS. :)
3. I can spot a fake profile, or a scammer 3 words into your email. Don't bother.
4. If you're between the age of 22 to 30, please know that I understand that you want to hook up with a "mature" woman. I'm done with that. Unless you plan to date me after an unforgettable sex, then don't bother.
5. I am not 1-800 sexting. Don't bother.
Five things...not bad. I am a pretty simple woman. I like simple things and I tease and laugh a lot.
more about me....
*I'm 49 single, no kids, have a work career I enjoy, and live life one day at a time....
*I'm low maintenance....beer and good conversation makes me happy
*A great sense of humor is very attractive.
* I love dogs and dislikes cats (I'm allergic to cats....) if you own a dog that's a plus! :)
* I don't cook. Well, I can cook if I have to but it's not something I enjoy doing. But, I am a very tidy person. I would rather clean the entire kitchen and do a hundred loads of laundry than cook. Plus, what I can't do in the kitchen I make it up in the bedroom *wink* :) DISCLAIMER: I was told that the statement "what I can't do in the kitchen I make it up in the bedroom" is very suggestive. True. However, please do not expect me to jump into bed with you just because of this. I made that statement based on my kitchen skills. Coffee, a glass of wine, a couple of rounds of beers does not equal sex. ;)
* Hygiene is VERY important to me. Nothing like a great after shower smell ;)