Find better matches with our advanced matching system
38 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 1:21pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Korean (Okay), Spanish (Okay)
I currently work in the field of higher education and am lovng every minute of it. The Lord has provided a career that aligns my passions, pursuits and giftings. It is an awesome place to be!
That I am a teddy bear with a good smile and I make others smile/laugh.
Shows: I don't watch too many tv shows. But if I do watch TV, my TV is usually on ESPN, Fox Sports West/Prime Ticket or the Food Network.
Music: Another topic in which I have too many favorites. But to name a few: U2, Boyz II Men, Billy Joel, New Order, The Killers, Weezer, David Crowder Band, Hillsong, Jesus Culture, Chris Tomlin, among many many others.
Food: I am down to try anything once. But I would have say that Korean, Japanese and American breakfast are my three top favorite. I have a few favorite restaurants throughout LA, but I guess you would have to hang out with me in order to find out what they are.
5. Cell Phone
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Korean or Japanese
- Love the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul
- Have a decent to epically awesome relationship with your parents
- Love children (as do I)
- Likes to cook (as do I)
- Likes to play/watch sports (bonus points if you have an interest in LA sports teams. Super bonus points if you have an interest in hockey)
You need not apply if:
- Your idea of blowing off steam includes the concept of "retail therapy" (especially if you are the type that buys $400 worth of merchandise, only to return $375 of it.)
- Your idea of the Triune God is God the "Gucci, Prada and Louis Vuitton"
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.