So instead, I’m just going to list out some factoids about me. I think that will be easiest, and might make for better conversation than “Hey, I’m looking for cool, funny, laid-back women to spend some time with.” Because let’s be real; that’s a lame thing to write.
- I used to be able to bend my left arm back at a 45-degree angle. Then I met my match in a parking lot. The wound (I’m calling it that, it was combat) has healed, but I’m down to maybe a 30-degree angle. Womp womp.
- I have broken my left elbow in the same spot twice, and a different spot once. Hence the mutant power mentioned above.
- I jog and trail run (poorly), and I did Krav Maga / MMA stuff for a little over a year, just for the workout. Had to stop because of scheduling, but I'm hoping to get back into it soon. I won’t be stepping into the octagon, ever, but I do feel that I’m 0.025% more likely to survive a ninja attack, now.
- I was born in Germany, speak German, eat German, and occasionally make plans to invade France and/or Poland.
- Reading "fortune" cookies tends to upset me, since they are mostly "statement" cookies these days.
- I'm left of center on my most conservative of days, but that doesn't mean I won't talk to your Republican family members at a kegger or barbecue.
- I feel like Vladimir Putin is the only remaining super-villain on Earth, and I don't want anything bad to happen to him for that very reason.
- I loathe most reality television with the fire of a thousand suns. I do however have a weak spot for Chopped and House Hunters International, or as I like to call it, “Americans with Poor Expectations.”
If you made it through all of that, and are still interested, shoot me a message, if for no other reason than so I can congratulate you on reading all of it!