Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / F / Straight / Single
Providence, Rhode Island
- Last Online
- Today – 1:30am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Working on masters program
- Education / Academia
- Doesn’t have kids
RedPreciosa Providence, Rhode Island more extroverted
new2town1419 Providence, Rhode Island more adventurous
mobo2013 Providence, Rhode Island more modern
livlovlgh Norton, Massachusetts less compassionate
iliketheatre Providence, Rhode Island kinkier
sidity Providence, Rhode Island more loving
Yinnight Providence, Rhode Island more modern
etimbh617 Woonsocket, Rhode Island less ambitious
Also working on my masters in Urban Education Policy.
buying presents for other people.
mediating friends' arguments.
giving myself paper cuts.
I sometimes have people tell me that I have nice teeth.
NAH it's probably my accent.
Movies: The Bourne Identity, Law Abiding Citizen, The Hangover.
Shows: Dexter, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation, Law and Order SVU.
Music: The White Stripes, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Two Door Cinema Club, Pretty Lights, Adele, Ghostland Observatory, MGMT, Mumford and Sons, The Alabama Shakes, Bon Iver.
Food: Mexican, Thai, BBQ.
2. a gym membership
4. a watch
6. nail polish
I also couldn't do without my friends or family, but those aren't things, are they?
Here's a sampling:
- People who have a peanut allergy. Peanut butter is delicious. I feel bad for those people, but I don't trust 'em.
- People who don't watch tv EVER. That's just suspicious. Who doesn't love a weekend long Netflix marathon?
- People who still have a yahoo or hotmail email address. If I ever get an email from a yahoo address, I assume that my spam filter is broken. C'mon, is it 1999? You've never heard of gmail?
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 22–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating