Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Newly back in Montreal!
• I create things.
• I live with a cat that is probably the coolest soul I've
• I seem to get into Every tv show, besides the Breaking Bad
(though Im sure its great!).
• I'd like to end up living on a beach somewhere.
• The comic/hobby shop is one of my favorite joints.
• I embarrassingly admit to reading all of the Battletech
• I've been only to This continent and need to explore the
• My first music concert was the Smashing Pumpkins.
• I've always dreamed about buying a '69 VW bus.
• I thoroughly enjoy meat but seafood is a bit iffy unless butter
and garlic are involved.
• I love yellow and green Sour Patch Kids.
• Love airports and the smell of airplanes.
• I am bullsh*t intolerant.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working, working, working...
and getting everything in order!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Painting and drawing.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Ive never asked.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
The standards: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings
but Much More besides!
(like Tacos...omg, tacos...)
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
(thats 6 right? :)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
what Im gonna write here, it seems!
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Either enjoying an evening out with good friends or relaxing chez
Thats kindof..obvious, no
Umm...playing jazz flute in my apartment that smells of leather and
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.