Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / F / Gay / Single
Oxford, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Jan 25
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly), Russian (Poorly), French (Poorly)
- Making vegan mug brownies.
- Thinking too much.
My current reads: The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafón & Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick.
The last five books I read:
1. Where Angels Fear to Tread by E.M. Forster
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (I did NOT like it)
3. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
4. The Not-Just-Anybody Family by Betsy Byars
5. Faceless Killers by Henning Mankell
I also usually have a poetry book on the go which I occasionally dip into.
Films: I don't watch many films, but I like thinky foreign films, comedies, good sci-fi, and atmospheric films about far-off places or times. I can't stand horror films. I recently enjoyed Before Midnight.
TV/Webseries: I like comedy panel shows like Have I Got News For You and I'm a fan of Joss Whedon's stuff. I love 24 Hours in A&E. I'm currently watching Season 7 of Buffy, Season 4 of The West Wing, Doctor Who, House of Cards and Sherlock.
Music: I listen to a lot of really diverse music, but if I had to pick a favourite genre, it'd be symphonic/orchestral metal. Epica are epic. I like to mix up the metal with some folk, rock, folk-rock, folk-metal, electronica and world music. I'm also a bluegrass fan. Recently I've been enjoying Zemfira, Muse, Royksopp, Nightwish, Black Eyed Peas, Beatles... I wasn't kidding when I said diverse!
Food: I'm a ovo-lacto vegetarian and I love eating out and exploring new cuisines. My favourites are Indian and Middle Eastern. Also, nothing beats a nice cup of tea and a slice of home made cake.
- Girls who like girls
- Ages 22–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
I've been out in varying degrees for ~1-3 years, but still don't have enough LGBT friends, so message me if you think we'd get on and would like to hang out.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.