Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
• I consider myself imperfect, liberal, grounded, fluid, curious,
and a minimalist.
• I try never to be arrogant, greedy, religious, fake or
• I do not deal well with authority, hypocrisy, vanity, or
• I didn't claim intelligence, humor, or honesty because all three
are subjective. My humor might not be your cup of tea, my
intelligence might be irrelevant in your reality, and my honesty
might be less blunt than yours.
• INTJ, if that means anything to you.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
• Ideas & alternate realities.
• If ignorance is bliss, is knowledge misery?
• Why expectations are so toxic?
• Why the more you know, the less you understand?
• About myself, life, people, and the human condition.
• About causes & their effects.
• About the Universe, and the joke behind it.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
• Solving problems.
• Fixing things.
• Thinking myself into the ground.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
• That time slows down around me.
• Is that I bend space. Honestly, I do. So do you.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books, movies, shows, music, and food.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I can live without pretty much anything, but if I didn't have
to, fuck six, and typecasting all into a "thing":
Food. Ideas. Money. Technology. Cooking. Cookware. Cleaning. Film.
Photography. Science. Physics. Family. Friends. Cats. Death. Food.
Rain. Cold water. Hot Sauces. Bread. Butter. Cheese. Food. Sharp
knives. Spices. Gas stoves. Heavy pans. Hope.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Tomorrow. Ideas. Family. Friends. Food. Purpose. Behavior.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
My Fridays are no different than any other day, but to humor
• At home reading, writing, thinking.
• Making things, refining ideas.
• Once in a while, at dinner with friends.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
None of these are private, but:
• Inflated self opinions make my teeth itch.
• Sometimes I miss gray, cold & snow.
• I am disappointed in my species, as well as yours.
• Base64: SSBGVUNLSU5HIEhBVEUgREFUSU5H
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
• Are not seeking perfection. Neither am I. It doesn't exist.
• Are who you are, and don't have a need, or want to change.
• Are patient, loyal, humble, and reasonably logical.
• Are non judgmental, and give people benefit of the doubt.
• Are not comfortable with lies.
• Don't have a pole up your keister.
• Don't just want to date, but want a best friend, and a
• Also find that quite often reality is more interesting than
• Like to eat, and/or to cook.
• Like gray & rainy days as much as bright & sunny
• Want the Kardashians to vaporize.
• Want to drive the Nürburgring.
• Want a home cooked meal.
• Want something fixed
• Want a problem solved.
• Want a cookie.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.