French and American but from Wales, yes an accent, left and right brain, left and center politics, pacifist fighter, tattooed white collar worker, world traveler, writer-cum-comedian-cum-improviser-cum-activist, most at home when not, not very cool (i smile and laugh too much), tries to speak every language, makes fun of everything and everyone but takes everything and everyone seriously...
And how about this for an idea:
Falling hard in love for the first time - High School, 2004-2005
- Attained 'people don't understand our love' in standardized testing
- Outperformed phone bill portfolio, increasing debt pool to family's chagrin
- First pregnancy scare (no fetus, just a terrfied piss in a public restroom)
Being single and young and living at an international boarding school in the middle of nowhere - High school, 2005-2006
- Copied the keys to the pool for moonlit skinny dips
- Achieved suspension due to Lifeguard Party Summer Project
- Certificate in privacy management: several roommates, small room
Dating - College, 2006 - 2009
Majored in Mis-Communication Studies
- Emphasized accent with low loss ratio
- Lobbied for Grexit of frats from campus
- Outlier resulted in wasted time due to faulty due diligence
- Initiated credit default swap on dating, but then the market crashed and my stock plummeted in the eyes of investors.
Long distance relationship, 2009-2010
- Proficient at 'Sexy Skype'
- Excelled at cute notes
- Submitted collection of love/anguish poems to Sports Illustrated
- Coded own gross language
- Plotted city-wide treasure hunt
- Credited with over 3 surprise visits
Traveling relationship, 2010-2011
- Traveled to over 6 countries with partner
- Lived in a tent
- Keynote speaker at conference titled 'Thanksgiving with host family in Texas'
Intense whirlwind relationship, 2012
- Developed disaster relief plan
- Published white paper on 'don't date the mentally unstable'
- Achieved 3:1 laugh:cry ratio
Casual dating, 2012-present
- Not internet
- Adhering to the maxim 'don't date twice unless you want to date thrice'
- Twice awarded 'Best Coffee-Beer combo on a First Date'
- Nominee for soonest 'Too soon?' joke
- Lifetime Achievement for STD Avoidance
- Bilingual in intimate whispering
- Recent double-dip recession in physical attractiveness due to rugby-induced broken nose (aka 'Raccoon Face')
- Accomplished 17 consecutive quarters of stubble
References available upon request.