Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 • F • Brooklyn, NY
- Last Online
- Aug 16
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Open relationship
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
I have decent skills in swimming, scuba diving, running, painting, playing the clarinet, playing scrabble, and kung fu, but those are things I will never claim to be "really good at" because there is always room for more growth.
Movies: Brazil, The Graduate, The Matrix, I Heart Huckabees, The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Singin' in the Rain, Spirited Away, stuff by Tim Burton.
Shows: I don't watch TV, except when I fly JetBlue. I have a soft spot for cooking shows.
Music: Leonard Cohen, The Cure, The Smiths, Cesaria Evora, Peter Murphy, Nina Simone, Aretha Franklin, Simon & Garfunkel, Bjork, Nick Cave, Magnetic Fields, Chopin, almost anything involving a clarinet.
Food: I love food. I was a vegetarian for 20 years and quit recently, so I'm trying to catch up on what I missed.
I have a hard time saying "no" to anything that involves handmade noodles, blueberries, peaches, avocados, sundried tomatoes, cilantro, butternut squash, artichokes, goat cheese, BUTTER, condensed milk, black sesame, gesztenyepure, or fresh whipped cream. Not all together, of course.
When eating out, I tend to go for: Moroccan, Indian, Mexican, Greek, Turkish, Korean, Venezuelan, Vietnamese, "New American". I like Chinese food, but I'm picky about it because I ate really good Chinese food growing up. I also have a special place in my heart for breakfast foods.
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 29–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
- you want to share something delicious with me.
- if you'd like to go running, dancing, swimming, make something, or swap backrubs.
- i'm actually dating someone that i really like right now. we're exploring the idea of playing with others, separately and/or together. it would be helpful if you were open-minded and communicative.
- i'm shifting out of summer vacation mode, so i probably won't be very active on here.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.