Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 4:31pm
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m).
- Body Type
- Christianity but not too serious about it
- Virgo but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
sarah9528 Ridgecrest, California less political
packersfan2010 Ridgecrest, California cruder
Hyip Pasadena, California less capitalistic
melrobeMD San Diego, California less artsy
lil_stitious85 El Monte, California more organized
erhea13 Alpine, California more pure
sarahannesaid Los Angeles, California more organized
innusya10 Culver City, California more adventurous
Movies:Any Disney/Pixar movie, comedies, anything based on a 'classic' book or broadway show, war movies, all of the marvel films, any documentary, and occasional art and foreign films I stumble across
Shows: How I met your mother, parenthood, SNL and random shows I find on netflix
Music: Mix of top 40, alternative, edm, and hip hop with a few country songs every now and then
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Thai, Sushi, American, Spanish, Mexican, and Bask.
1) Mint gum - I don't know why, but it keeps me awake when I'm tired at work or school (without the awful feeling of having coffee breath).
2) Mechanical pencils - They are just so simple and clean.
3) Disneyland - Its the best place to go when I need to get away and relax for a bit.
4) Nutella - Seriously! It makes chocolate a breakfast food :P
5) Spotify - because I would owe iTunes a small fortune if I had to buy every single song I love listening to
6) Candles - Seriously the cheapest way to relax at the end of a long day; A couple of candles, bubble bath, maybe a glass of wine. It doesn't get much better. :)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 22–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating