Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
Redwood City, California
- Last Online
- May 17
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), German (Poorly)
kreofalltrades San Carlos, California more adventurous
Verstacalisto Redwood City, California less desiring of sex
WayOutWest242 Menlo Park, California more pure
sevenfireup Palo Alto, California more emotional
smsparachute Palo Alto, California more adventurous
ktk6 Redwood City, California kinkier
youngandangry Mountain View, California kinkier
babaganoosh99 Burlingame, California more artsy
Some of my favorite books are Siddartha, 1984, The Foundation Trilogy.
Movies is pretty hard since there's so many I like. I like most genres with the exception of horror films.
I really don't watch much TV; there are some shows I follow, like Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Office, Californication, Family Guy & How I Met Your Mother.
Music is where it gets complicated, I like Indie, Alternative, Rock, EDM. A few examples of bands I like are The Naked and Famous, M83, The Temper Trap, Crystal Castles, Bombay Bicycle Club, Angus & Julia Stone, Cut/Copy, The XX, Muse, Pink Floyd, The Glitch Mob, Armin Van Buuren, etc.
As for Food; I eat almost anything as long as it isn't too spicy. I enjoy cooking very much but don't do it as much as I used to.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, activity partners
- You want to share or discover a cool spot in or around the Bay Area.
- You know this really great bar/pub with awesome beers I should try.
- You like board games.
- You want to go on a photo-walk.
- You know good restaurants and want to head out to one.
- You want to know more about 'this random guy from the Internet'.