Find better matches with our advanced
28 • New York, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
When not engrossed by a computer screen, I am at the gym, or running, or drinking fancy drinks with friends at bars.
I have started playing the airlines miles game so I am on a pursuit to collect as many as possible and travel everywhere. Everywhere you say? Yes...EVERYWHERE.
I don't watch a lot of TV and movies, but it doesn't mean I won't! Recently indulged on House of Cards, I have enjoyed Six Feet Under in the past, and I regularly watch South Park, Family Guy, American Dad and Archer. Favorite show ever: Harvey Birdman.
Fun facts: I have never read any of the Harry Potter books, only seen one of the movies. I also don't watch Game of Thrones (I might be the only one it seems!)
Books: Confederacy of Dunces, David Foster Wallace
Non-materialistic things that keep me sane:
-A few choice friends
-Walking or Running
-Travel outside the country once a year & weekend trips
- You hate cats (seriously, whats wrong with you?)
- You have cheated in the past. (I would just prefer to stay away from this kind of person)
Alright, now who is a yes-yes for me:
- A girl that can make me shoot milk out my nose from laughing
- Has her own stuff going on
- Does sports/goes to the gym/does some activities
- Wants to watch or quote old Simpson episodes with me :)
- If you have freckles, I am all yours
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.