- The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of La Mancha;
- J.P. Sartre's novels;
- Classic sci-fi (Isaac Asimov, Philip K. Dick, Aldous Huxley,
- Political (George Orwell, Moacyr Scliar, Anthony Burgess);
- Arthurian tales (The Mists of Avalon, The Warlord
- Historical novels (Bernard Cornwell);
- Fantasy (Tolkien, Lewis Carroll, Grimm Brothers);
- Modern "easy" philosophy (Jostein Gaarder);
- Spiritualism and religion (of any kind. I'm really interested on
knowing the points of them all).
I'm also a huge fan of comic strips. Peanuts is my philosophical
guide to life.
- Too lazy. Will do that later;
- Nostalgic (old movie/tv themes, video game soundtracks) and
- Progressive rock from the 70s (Genesis, Pink Floyd, Rush, Yes,
- Brazilian music (the good kind :P) (Bossa Nova, MPB, 80s
- Blues (B.B.King, SRV);
- Piano Jazz (Dave Brubeck, Vince Guaraldi);
- Hard Rock (Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Deep
- Heavy Metal (Iron Maiden, Metallica).
- Comic and sarcastic, mostly cartoons (South Park, The
- The Dog Whisperer.
- I can kill for the food from the place that I came from. You
don't even know how it's like :) (munguzá, feijão tropeiro,
- Rice and beans;
As a side note, I'm a terrible new yorker, because I'm not able to
think that sandwiches are real food :)