A first-time entrepreneur in the trading industry after my uni days, & currently planning my 2nd foray, this time in the IT sector.
I enjoy learning & listening to people - regardless of whether it is a personal or a business success story. Everyone has their own unique stories to share!
When I'm not working/travelling, I like to play badminton, cycle or go for evening runs. At night, my idea of relaxation would be to get a drink at a live band/stand up comedy bar, or to go for late night dessert with family/friends. Not a clubber, except for the rare occassion my overseas friends are keen on going while they are in town.
2) badminton & cycling - 2 sports I have 'specialized' in since childhood days (partly because I am pretty bad at the rest!)
3) listening & sharing - always keen and ready to listen & share endless rounds of stories & jokes!
4) remembering random facts, which sometimes can turn out to be quite useful during trivia games
5) being understanding
6) Spotting hypocrisy
You can try guessing where I was from, although the clues around the profile would probably have given it away already
Chinese classics: Romance of the three kingdoms, Water Margin, The Condor Heroes trilogy
Musicals: Phantom of the Opera (all-time favourite), Chicago, Wicked, Mamma Mia, Grease
Movies: Leon the Professional, Inception, Lord of the Rings trilogy, X-men series, Avengers, Braveheart, American Hustle, pulp fiction
TV Shows: David Letterman, Friends, Modern Family, The Simpsons, Family Guy, SYTYCD, Outsourced, Whose Line is it anyway, The Voice (both US & China versions)
Music: any genres other than heavy metal
2) Separating/filtering out people who are 'friends by circumstance' from the actual 'friends by choice'. After all, you only have that much time to spend with those that truly matters
3) Am I considered ambidextrous if I write with my right hand and do everything else with my left hand?
4) Which activities are suitable for a 1st date
Actually it doesn't matter if we have the same views on a certain matter or not - a friendly debate can be fun too!
2) Your life doesn't normally involve binge drinking - social drinking is fine, but I don't quite understand why people would want to drink themselves silly & pass out at the roadside...
3) You have a good command of English. Sometimes I'll get irritated looking at the messages with glaring spelling/grammar mistakes
4) If you want to exchange exciting travel stories!