Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm most happy when I’m out and about having fun with the woman I'm
I love to travel, whether it’s a weekend trip up the coast to Big
Sur, Carmel, or Wine tasting in Napa/Sonoma/Paso Robles, or longer
vacations to places you lay in bed at night dreaming about.
If you meet me you would find that I am soft spoken, generous and I
If I'm with you, you will never open a door.
If I say I’m going to be somewhere, then you can count on me being
there and on time.
If I fall in love with you, you can expect that I will work hard to
make our relationship work.
One last thing, I do not live in Beverly Hills (I live about 25
miles east), however I am remodeling my home and plan to move to
the West Side (or maybe near you)...
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I own a small business and I work very hard. Also, you will never
find me spending my free time watching sporting events on TV, I
enjoy and need to get out…. hiking, vacations, going to the movies,
live theater, museums, fine dining, anything that sounds like fun.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm a honest 6 foot tall, just like my profile says.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Favorite book: Steve Jobs Biography.
Favorite movie: its a mad mad mad mad world.
Favorite music: Tony Bennett, Doors, Led Zep, ColdPlay (very wide
Favorite food: Filet mignon.
Favorite TV shows: Mad Men, Hell on Wheels, Walking Dead, The
Killing, Breaking Bad (AMC Junkie).
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) A wonderful glass of Cabernet.
2) Vacation (at the very least once a year).
3) A good indie movie.
5) Holding the hand of the woman I love.
6) Great sex!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I grew up a Christian, however my last two girlfriends were Jews
(blond & red head), Anyway... Jesus was a Jew and if he came
back today would he know that he was a Christian now? And if Dr.
Alfred P. Southwick was born 2,000 yrs ago would Christians be
wearing a chair around their necks? Yep, this is what keeps me up
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Wasting away at home watching TV :(
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I fantasize about selling everything I own and moving to a small
town somewhere in Italy and living a simple stress free life, the
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
1) You do not have crazy kids (Well behaved hopefully = 5
2) You are looking for real relationship.
3) You do not speak Russian.
4) You do not have a gold tipped shovel.
5) You have been to the dentist in the last 12 months (hopefully
within 6 months).
6) You do not think Disneyland is your dream vacation.
7) You do not have pictures on your profile with your boobs hanging
half way out of your bra.
8) You do not have a "selfie" half naked in your bathroom.
9) You have a job or career (and hopefully like it).
10) You are between the age of 45 and 53 (yes I know you look 10
yrs. younger). BTW, if everyone looks 10yrs younger on this dating
site doesn't that mean you look your age?
11) You know the sun is bigger than the earth (hard to believe how
many women get this wrong).
12) You do not have a pic with your 3 middle fingers bent holding
your hand up like your a 12 yr old moron.
13) Ok you can have a selfie of your boobs hanging out of your bra,
but please shave your chest this time..
14A) I'm sure I will come up with #14, just give me another day or
14B) And now a word from our sponsors...
15) And lastly... "Till all graces be in one woman, one woman shall
not come in my grace".
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.