I’m looking for my best friend, a woman that I look forward to being with, makes me smile from the other side of the room, and who wants to build something great together. A woman with a big heart, with depth, one who can open up & share all that there is about herself. She is fun, smart, independent, cares about the world around her, down to earth, spiritual & open minded, sensual, present. Someone I can connect with and have great conversations with, both mindful and frivolous.
My ideal relationship has us growing together, expanding our souls, and bringing new ideas & thoughts into each other’s lives. Honesty is paramount, soulful conversation is sexy and openness leads to intimacy.
I keep my spirit, body & mind in really good shape, meditating, eating well (mostly vegan) and practicing yoga. I’m not into judgment and I gravitate towards open minds and progressive ideas. I practice non-resistance, I care about the environment, world issues, and have a need to explore the world around me.
There is nothing better than interesting & honest conversation over a good dinner, or during a fun road trip. Let’s skip the corporate restaurants and eat somewhere original or adventurous. Chains are boring and I basically steer away from anything in life that is run-of-the-mill.
I'm easy to be around, a good kisser and dancer (this is where I start to brag), very clean, have nice teeth and dress fashionably. I cherish my family & friends, return lost wallets, and I’ve never been on a post office wall. I sometimes race a motorcycle, have a weak spot for good dressers, hats and smart glasses.
I love kids and already have proven to be a great dad. My son is now away at college.
1. Emotionally available, honest.
2. Trustworthy and for good reason.
3. Compassionate and know the value of non-judgment and being positive. I work to get beyond the ego/mind to what's real inside. I'd like my partner to be on a similar path.
4. To feel that great connection and intimacy on many levels (physical, spiritual, emotional and intellectual) is essential and is built through honest conversation and soulful revelations. It's freeing, heals pain and fears, and solidifies relationships. It's miraculous at times.
5. Very open which leads to a lot of bonding (and a lot of humor).
6. Always happy and upbeat when I walk through the door.