Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / F / Straight / Single
San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently)
I'm sad that Terry Pratchett has Alzheimer's, that Orson Scott Card is a zealot, that GRRM seems to be a jerk, and that Twitter has ruined Neil Gaiman for me. (Update: Neil Gaiman has decided to take a break from social media! http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57616430-1/sorry-neil-gaiman-fans-hes-taking-a-twitter-break/)
(Audiobooks - a great thing or the greatest thing? Discuss.)
My all time favorite movies are Royal Tenenbaums, The Godfather and Zoolander. I also liked 7 Psychopaths, and pretty much every sports movie ever made, including The Luzhin Defense.
I maintain serious commitments to my TV shows. I'm hoping that we'll get another ship in space type of show soon.
Music - all over the place...I'm embarrassed by almost all of them. Think "Killing Me Softly by The Fugees."
Food...I'm addicted to variety so I don't have a specific 'favorite' food type. I guess 'happy and honest' food (whatever that means.)
2. Memory foam mattress - thank you NASA. Kids, this is why we need to keep space exploration programs alive.
3. Optimism with a healthy seasoning of snark-casm.
4. Ice cream - someone slowly churned a custard in sub-zero bucket until it became a delicious cream. This is civilization at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.
5. Dogs - I have a 4.5 lb maltese that my friend makes fun of me for. I don't care. Dogs are the best.
6. A blowdryer - it's like having a tiny leaf blower in your hand.
what dating used to entail and what it entails now, in SF.
how do i like my eggs prepared??
what's the accepted way to say and use 'forte' these days?
why I always hear "you guys are like an old couple!" re: multiple male and female friends. I think people are probably just very comfortable around me. This is a good thing, I think.
- Straight guys only
- Ages 25–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
you know that having a DSLR doesn't make you a photographer
your bothered by the blatant misuse of the possessive in this sentence.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.