I show up ready to play with holes in my jeans, twigs in my hair, and dirty barefeet because I've just been outside climbing trees or playing in the garden. I show up ready to play in sexy business wear and black boots, with killer Excel spreadsheets in the holsters on my hips. Either way, I'm usually laughing. I drive fast with the windows down and the music loud. I love to get dirty and I love to get clean. I splash in puddles, smell the roses when I walk by, and skip because it feels good. I don't fit into any regular size "girl" boxes...or any boxes for that matter.
• I'm a feminine tomboy.
• I love the feel of sexy fabric against my skin and twirly dresses
and....I'll race ya to Home Depot!
• I've been known to cry at sappy diaper commercials...but I can
almost certainly out-swear you.
• I will tease you and flip you shit and then listen seriously to
whatever’s on your mind or in your heart.
• I hate the mall and you will never, ever hear me say "aren't
these just the cutest shoes?".
• Scrapbooking? um....no. I don't think so. Ever.
• Lazer tag? Grab the keys, let's go baby!
• I love really good food and wine...and every single bite of my
nuclear orange Kraft Mac-n-Cheese dinner.
• I'm crazy left-brained analytical, but also deeply emotional; I
live life from my heart, not my head.
• I'm a super-squishy INFP on the Myers Briggs and love to help
• ... I'm an impatient driver who yells at the St00pids to get the
fuck out of my way.
• There's a quiet side that balances all the zoom (see my journal post here
"Suz: The B Sides")
• I can set up a tent with my eyes closed, and can go for days
without a shower…but everyone else better stink too.
• I gently escort bugs outside, usually after watching them awhile.
Unless it’s a roach. Then I’m down with tactical nuclear weapons.
(Thank god I don’t live in the south anymore.)
• I'm very smart, but not an intellectual.
• I'd rather play (fill in the blank) than go to an art
• I can enjoy art galleries though! [excuse me while I go put my
grown-up disguise back on]
• Coffee extra black > venti vanilla extra soy carmel machiatto
with whip (dear god, is that even coffee?)
• Big, fat red = yum. Dark hoppy beer = yum. Mike's Hard Lemonade = bah, girlie drink.
• Laphroaig, straight up, beats ‘em all, hands down.
I'm spunky, affectionate, intuitive, courageous, introspective,
badass, silly, energetic, sassy, bold, sensual, kind, enthusiastic,
I laugh easily. The world is a very, very funny place. I love my
life. I love my kids and friends and family. (sounds trite, but there you go. I just don’t do cynical well.) I'm happy and tend to see the positive in everything that comes my way.
I was married for 20 years, been amicably separated then divorced for 6. You'll never hear me dis my ex and vice versa. The kids (12 & 19) are thriving. One at home with me half time, one in college.
I know myself well. Yet, somehow, I keep surprising myself. I want
to still be surprising myself when I take my last breath. Like Steve Jobs, I want to go out on the words "WOW".
“Awake and unafraid” ~MCR.
I am optimistic, irreverent, and full of zoom zoom