I think new friends are awesome! :D
As for dating, I have a history of open relationships and consensual non-monogamy. So if that's what you're into, brilliant. If not, I have developed a belief that relationships can be very different with different people, and should be allowed to develop in whatever direction feels right. But you are now warned of my inclinations, so…
And now for a random list of things that make me happy:
- Coffee!!! Been experimenting with cold brewing at home in an attempt to save some money. And in an attempt to find a use for all those glass bottles I've gotten from Revolver.
- Reading. I read lots. Just finished American Gods, now reading a book called Bonk.
- Music. I have calloused fingers again, and it feels so good! Wanna play??
- I am itching for my next tattoo! (I think it's going to involve a cute little octopus...)
- Autumn is the time of cosy sweaters, tea, dark beer...
- Poetry Slam!
"Incredible, beautiful, irresistible and ambitious! This woman is a
superstar, a best friend and will always hold a special place in my
heart :)" SoundNerd