Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Belleville, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–99
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Aug 23, 2014
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Movie would be Old Boy, Fight Club, Blade Runner, and Smoking Aces. I tend to like neon noir movies.
Shows would be Ghost In the Shell, Arrested Development, Cowboy Bebop, Mighty Boosh, and FLCL
Musicly I have been in several bands. I played tenor saxophone in a punk/ska band when I was 16/17 and around the same time I was also playing second and fill in first tenor in a swing band. I really enjoyed both. I tend to focus on music with saxophones because that is the instrument I play but I have been delving more into pop/industrial lately. I do love Star Fucking Hipsters and am happy I got to see them live. I miss going to live music and am looking about going back into it.
Food is in between pizza, ribs, pad thai, and vindaloo. I generally eat a vegetarian diet with various splurges on meat products when offered with favorites. I tend to eat at Pappy's when I get a pay check and when I go out with my parents they tend to eat at non vegetarian friendly places so I get meat there but I do eat a lot mediteranian food and south asian food chocked full of vegs.
I drink whiskey mostly with beer as a favorite, too. Tried rum this past couple of times and I like the sweetness, it is just not as filling or satisfying as whiskey. Do like the price point though.
2. Large water glasses: I get dehydrated very easy so I always have massive cups of water out for consumption.
3. glasses: I am stuck wearing glasses and pretty alright with that. I think they frame my face well.
4. mailing lists: Every group I am with has a mailing list that I am nearly always connected to. Makes interacting with large groups of people easy.
5. books: I need intellectual stimulus and books tend to be a fairly good input for that.
6. reddit: I wish all sources of info were this interactive and self correcting and building.
I have accidentally answered one of those questions as having genital piercings by saying I have 2 and am thinking of having another. The truth is, I have two ear piercings and am thinking about getting a septum piercing. The genital piercing will only come about if I think I will never have sex again in my life.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.