Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / M / Straight / Seeing someone
- Last Online
- May 16
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Atheism and very serious about it
- Scorpio but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Bennylava_taco Collinsville, Illinois less desiring of sex
imafknninja Granite City, Illinois less of a geek
dark_angel25 Saint Louis, Missouri less greedy
ejriv201 Belleville, Illinois less political
racer9t5 Belleville, Illinois more socially conservative
stlveganfreak Saint Louis, Missouri more mainstream
jaspergeoff Saint Louis, Missouri less greedy
MikeAOrlando Saint Louis, Missouri more mainstream
Movie would be Old Boy, Fight Club, Blade Runner, and Smoking Aces. I tend to like neon noir movies.
Shows would be Ghost In the Shell, Arrested Development, Cowboy Bebop, Mighty Boosh, and FLCL
Musicly I have been in several bands. I played tenor saxophone in a punk/ska band when I was 16/17 and around the same time I was also playing second and fill in first tenor in a swing band. I really enjoyed both. I tend to focus on music with saxophones because that is the instrument I play but I have been delving more into pop/industrial lately. I do love Star Fucking Hipsters and am happy I got to see them live. I miss going to live music and am looking about going back into it.
Food is in between pizza, ribs, pad thai, and vindaloo. I generally eat a vegetarian diet with various splurges on meat products when offered with favorites. I tend to eat at Pappy's when I get a pay check and when I go out with my parents they tend to eat at non vegetarian friendly places so I get meat there but I do eat a lot mediteranian food and south asian food chocked full of vegs.
I drink whiskey mostly with beer as a favorite, too. Tried rum this past couple of times and I like the sweetness, it is just not as filling or satisfying as whiskey. Do like the price point though.
2. Large water glasses: I get dehydrated very easy so I always have massive cups of water out for consumption.
3. glasses: I am stuck wearing glasses and pretty alright with that. I think they frame my face well.
4. mailing lists: Every group I am with has a mailing list that I am nearly always connected to. Makes interacting with large groups of people easy.
5. books: I need intellectual stimulus and books tend to be a fairly good input for that.
6. reddit: I wish all sources of info were this interactive and self correcting and building.
I have accidentally answered one of those questions as having genital piercings by saying I have 2 and am thinking of having another. The truth is, I have two ear piercings and am thinking about getting a septum piercing. The genital piercing will only come about if I think I will never have sex again in my life.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–99
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, activity partners, long-distance penpals