Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Oct 1
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Pisces but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from high school
- Construction / Craftsmanship
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
joshking21 De Soto, Kansas more adventurous
KingSparrow Olathe, Kansas more adventurous
kzeke Overland Park, Kansas more adventurous
redmoto13 Mission, Kansas more adventurous
rocjard Olathe, Kansas more adventurous
franklinj9 Olathe, Kansas more adventurous
jcain500 Lenexa, Kansas more adventurous
sub_freak Overland Park, Kansas more adventurous
As far as movies go, I wouldn't really say I have "favorites." I just watch them and if they're good, I like them. If they suck, probably won't ever watch it again. lol. I enjoy action flicks, comedies, horror movies (only if they've a good story to go with), and yes, believe it or not, I have an unusual appreciation for those cheesy romance movies.
As far as TV goes, I'm not really a big TV watcher (outside of movie channels), but I've followed a few shows. Some more than others. The only two I've seen in entirety are LOST and Heroes. I'm known to watch reruns of other stuff, though. Lately, That 70s Show, and Two and A Half Men.
Music - I like "classic" rock for the most part. Think groups like Queen, Journey, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, The Eagles, and you get the idea.
Food - if it's good, I like it. I hate mushrooms and seafood, though.
5. Diet Mountain Dew (not that I need diet soda, I guess, but I like the taste of this particular one)
6. Cigarettes (this will change when I'm at the right point in my life)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex