* Looking for my best friend with the goal of something long term.
* Never been married and I don't have kids but I hope to have both one day.
* I moved here from Michigan in 2007.
* Graduated from ASU.
* I love shopping, going to the movies, spending time with friends & traveling.
* I'm a curvy girl, but I've been working on getting back in shape so i work out a ton a have been eating much healthier.
* Preferably looking for a man who's on his own fitness journey but that's not a dealbreaker
* Drug use of any
* Being covered in tattoos and/ or piercings
* Not living here in Arizona
* Having more than one kid and/or not wanting children in the future.
What I’m doing with my life
Getting used to the "real world." Enjoying my career, and now that I have a good job with a lot of flexibility, I'd like to travel a little more.
I’m really good at
Listening...comes with my career, and also getting along with
people. It's VERY rare that I don't get a long with someone I meet.
The first things people usually notice about me
I'm told my eyes and smile, and the fact that I'm pretty short. Or
that I look really young for my age.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
As far as tv and movies; The walking dead, Orphan Black, The Fosters, MTV challenges, hell's kitchen, beyond scared straight, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Pitch Perfect, Taken, and just about all Christmas movies are some of my favorites. Mexican food and Pizza are my favorites, and I listen to pretty much any type of music depending on my mood.
The six things I could never do without
3. Game nights
4. My car
5. cell phone
6. the gym
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My future, and how to go about reaching my life goals.
On a typical Friday night I am
Out with friends, at the movies, shopping, or having a game or movie night at my house, or relaxing at home watching netflix.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I lead fairly big trainings for my job, but I'm deathly afraid of public speaking...to the point of not being able to eat or getting sick before every training class.
You should message me if
If you have more to say in a message than hi, hey, what's up? etc. And you live in Arizona.