Find better matches with our advanced
22 • Brooklyn, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- All who like bi women
- Ages 18–100
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 10:26am
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
I bought a vintage Trek road bike this summer, and it's my new baby. I rode my first century at the beginning of September, and I want to do more.
Currently I spend a lot of time:
- being cold and trying to figure out how to survive my first winter outside of AZ
- reading my Kindle on public transit
- trying to get into yoga
- lamenting the loss of Mexican food in my life and longing for good flour tortillas
- trying to learn how to cook passable Mexican food
- attempting to ride bicycles for longer distances and staring at all the vintage road bikes I walk by
Riding my bike with no hands on the handlebars.
Developing terribly inconvenient sleeping schedules.
Finding the most depressing things possible to watch on Netflix.
- Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman by Murakami
- Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card
- No One Belongs Here More Than You by Miranda July
- Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Red Pony by Steinbeck
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
- Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- Jane Eyre by Bronte
- Dear Mr. Henshaw by Beverly Cleary
I'm currently reading Infinite Jest, which I chose without knowing anything about it, and now I'm somewhat regretting that.
Movies: The Fountain, Lost in Translation, Spirited Away (or anything else Miyazaki), Rachel Getting Married, Mean Girls, Paprika, The Tree of Life. The movie Secretary changed my life.
Shows: 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, The Mind of a Chef, Freaks and Geeks, Orange is the New Black.
Music: Rilo Kiley, Death Cab for Cutie, Stars, Sufjan Stevens, Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins, Joanna Newsom, The Postal Service, Au Revoir Simone, Metric, Advance Base, almost any band that has pretty girls with pretty voices.
Radio: Wiretap, This American Life, Radiolab, Serial
Food: Breakfast food at any time of the day, macaroni and cheese, Mexican food, and ice cream in waffle cones. I've recently gone bananas for bananas. If you know where I can find banoffee pie in NYC, let me know!!
- my eyes
- my hands
- my friends
- physical affection
- How to start up conversations with attractive people on the subway.
- What I can do better next time.
- How I think it's impossible for someone to have "little or no interest" in group sex.
- How to better communicate with other humans.
- If Jenny Lewis will ever make good music again
You have an open heart and open mind. You like creating art, looking at art, or talking about art. You want me to teach you about printmaking. You listen to awesome radio shows like This American Life, or if you know who Jonathan Goldstein and Howard Chackowicz are. You like math, science, or technology, and you want to teach me things. You like sad songs with pretty voices that make you cry. You want to nerd out over vintage road bicycles and be my bike riding buddy.
You're trying to be more adventurous and would like to help me be more adventurous as well.
I don't smoke, drink, or use drugs. I've tried all in the past, but I have found that my life is better without those substances. I don't mind hanging out with people who drink or smoke pot on occasion, but I'm not interested in dating someone who smokes cigarettes.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.