I'm not really looking for anything too serious right now. I'm not in any position to be that great of a boyfriend at this stage of my life. I'm much more into genuine and unconditional connections. I prefer casually hanging out as opposed to a dinner or coffee date. Sometimes dates feel like job interviews and I find myself almost trying to sell myself or whatever...... I'm kind of done with that..... I don't really want the job in the first place..... You know?
I'm not trying to come off as picky or snobby.... But I am really only interested in women who have a passion in some sort of artistic field- preferably music or acting, who are non monogamous, and if possible, are bisexual as well. I'm not opposed to meeting straight women either, it's just that I tend to get along way better with bisexual girls for some reason. And it's not that I don't think that a woman could be completely amazing without any of the above qualities....it's just that I'm really interested in women with those qualities.
I'm a musician/recording engineer who is also highly interested in making films, stand up comedy, acting, poetry slams......you know.....shit that requires passion and if done right makes a positive contribution to the world. I would really love to meet some women who are the same way- or at least supportive of that.
I play piano, guitar, bass, drums, and I also sing. Music is pretty much my life. It is not something I just do as a hobby.....It's the main reason I exist.
I love hiking as well. If you do, then it's a bonus, but not a requirement.
I'm a Libra sun, scorpio rising, cancer moon, either Libra or cancer mercury...I can't remember, and Virgo in Venus....for all you astrology freaks out there.
Here is a list of things that I look for when I browse over profiles:
1. A convincing passion for some type of art- preferably music or acting, but anything creative is admirable. And convincing means that you either have a career in that field or are striving for one or it is at least a very important part of your life...... If its just a hobby, then you're not that passionate about it.
2. A vivid personality that comes through in either your words or your pictures.
3. Originality in the things you say, and the ability to avoid using cliches like: "I don't know what to say here"- in your self summary or " food is good" or " yes please" before listing your favorites or "living it"- under what I'm doing with my life........ And the absolute most annoying of all..... "if I told you, it wouldn't be private"..... Come on people..... The whole point of these questions are to give you a chance to give the reader some insight about yourself..... If you don't say something interesting, it just makes you look kind of boring and lame. I like women who have something funny or interesting to admit, or maybe who know how to describe themselves and want to.
4. A unique look- I like women who aren't afraid to be expressive.
5. Multiple good pics- I don't just mean that you are good looking in your pictures, I'm talking about good pictures, that aren't so predictable or similar to all your other ones. It is annoying when the pictures just flat out don't make any sense. I'm not sure what good it does to post pictures of you standing 500ft away in the background, or maybe not even in it at all....the blurry pictures of you in the dark probably don't bring out your best features either. I like profiles that have good, interesting, original, and insightful pictures.
6. Long list of favorite movies and music. I love hearing about the bands and movies that are sacred to you. Books and food favorites are good to know also, but if you go on and on a out those two subjects and ignore the music and movies...... You may as well ignore me too. And I can't stand the whole " it's too long of a list excuse"!! Come on!! If you can't list even a few of your favorites, then you are not that passionate about it. So many times I've seen someone give that excuse for music and then proceed to list 500 different foods that they enjoy.
Ps. Our match % is slightly lower because I answered that the Earth is bigger than the Sun.... here is the explanation I left:
Obviously the sun is bigger than the earth if you take the question literally. Isn't it like 55 times the size or something like that? But there is only one thing you could possibly do on the sun and that would be to disintegrate. Earth has millions of possibilities. One will never experience all it has to offer in one lifetime.
I'm proud of that answer and I refuse to change it.