Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 9
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Irish (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Okay), Other (Okay)
Take everything I say with a pinch of salt and an extra year!
Back in Ireland after almost two years away working in sunny Ghana.
At the moment I'm teaching... and trying to figure out where to next. I'm also currently finishing off my masters and thinking about further studies or escaping somewhere far away.
- coming up with new ideas, but getting nowhere with them
- having a laugh
- spending too long on the internet and wasting time in general
Currently reading The Selfish Gene and a bunch of other books at the same time so not getting very far
Watching Prison Break.. obsessively
- something to read
- good food- cheese, mushrooms, black pudding
- good conversation
-What to cook for dinner..
- ideas to improve my work
- friends and family
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 27–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.