Find better matches with our advanced
30 • New York, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Dec 6, 2014
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- 5' 9" (1.76m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Post grad
- Might want kids
- English (Fluently), French (Somewhat), Italian (Somewhat), Spanish (Somewhat)
TV- mostly netflix and a lil amc/hbo- daily before bed ritual: arrested development; madmen; futurama; always sunny; louie; breaking bad; GOT; bored to death; boardwalk empire.. list goes on a bit too much IMHO
Music- Like a lot, anything that captures my mood and emotion that day. Sometimes I will put on Stevie Nicks when no one else is around--the proverbial equivalent of drinking alone. Used to do spotify/pandora a lot, but these days, its youtube on repeat for whatever song pops in my head. Recently-- Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan, Girl from the north country. But I can 'dig' post 70s trust me.
Food- Like mostly anything. 1) Italian 2) American (giveaway to my ethnicity?) 3) Greek 4) French, Indian, everything else!
Books- Hopefully you can tell by my username who I love philosophically!... but no one has yet to get it though... Wish I could say I read a lot, but honestly I don't as much as I'd like-- combination of time and attention span. What's on the night table these days-- Kurt Vonnegut, A man without a country. On the dresser- atlas shrugged; Einstein, Ideas and Opinions; The federalist, Hamilton and Madison. RULE: I don't read for entertainment, that's what movies and tv are for. I read things that are worth reading substantively, so no Grisham or harry potter or twilight, more along the lines of literature I didn't get to read in 8th grade. But, not everything needs to be serious classics. I like discovering good modern pieces of fiction. Also, no self help books or the like. If you need to read how to be happy or meet people, then you're fucked, and I feel for ya- you can't learn success, drive or empathy from a book. The secret to you is within you, go talk to yourself and find peace... all that stuff is so intuitive anyway, like, come on people.
I don't feel a generational gap when hanging out with you, i.e. snapchat/instagram crazy lady. But youtube cat videos are totally OK.
OkC(erious) section... it's numbered and everything!...
1) You'd want to meet up-- sink or swim. I treat my and other people's time as valuable.
2) I'm very happy with my life, but have to admit, sharing it with a partner in crime is the tops, so on the prowl for that personality that leaves me enamored. In this regard, I am quite picky, and hope you are too ;) In fact, sharing that value is important. Meeting the person you want to wake up next to, go to sleep with, and share every good and bad moment with is full of so many variables, arbitrary things like height (minus it being to the point of a sexual turn off) or race or religion (yes, I'm talking to you Jewish ladies!) is so silly and immediately puts you in the 'not a human like me' category.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.