1) The most interesting thing to ever happen to me happened when I was 7 and my life's quest is to find something I can do that will trump it.
2) When I was 13, I accidentally won a national essay contest.
3) I have seen hundreds of Broadway shows, currently writing my dissertation on Film-Based Broadway musicals, and once my doctorate is completed will be returning to work in the Broadway industry.
4) So far in life, I have been to the MTV Movie Awards and multiple Tony Awards ceremonies, but have yet to be nominated.
5) My favorite book and movie share the same title, author, and story: William Goldman's The Princess Bride.
6) I am an avid sports fan: University of North Alabama and Alabama football, New York Yankees baseball, Duke/Butler/Birmingham-Southern basketball, golf, and tennis. Additionally, I play golf and tennis.
7) I used to be the ghost writer for some very high profile Hollywood stars.
8) I have an irrational fear of motorcycles, convertibles, snakes, and Carol Channing.
9) When I was 8, I had a pet lion.
10) Where I grew up is famous for being the Fashion Capital of the South and the Hit Recording Capital of the World, while also serving as the birthplace of W.C. Handy, Father of the Blues, Sam Phillips, Father of Rock and Roll, and Me, Father of...T.B.D.