Find better matches with our advanced
35 • Bryan, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
Swingers, Dr. Strangelove, Role Models, 40 year old virgin, Shawshank Redemption, Despicable Me, a lot of comedies and I also love horror movies.
The Office, 30 Rock, Simpsons, Family Guy, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Arrested Development, Trailer Park Boys, My So Called Life, Always Sunny In Philadelphia, True Blood, Eastbound and Down just to name a few.
Ben Kweller, Mystery Jets, Black Kids, Pendulum, G. Love and Special Sauce, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, CHVRCHES, Dan Croll, Friendly Fires, Three Door Cinema Club, Florence + the Machine, Kraak and Smaak, Action Bronson, Ting Tings, Calvin Harris, Does it Offend you Yeah!, Kaiser Chiefs, Radiohead, Black Crowes, Lily Allen, Bonde Do Role, CSS, Sonny J, Chemical Brothers, Souls of Mischief, Outkast, Gorillaz, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, I even like a little country too
Food that is pretty easy. I like pretty much all food but if I had to pick one it would be a toss up between Italian and German.
2. Friends...I have some of the same friends I have had since 7th grade and we still hang out and talk on regular basis.
3. Music...if I am having shitty day I can think or put on a song and it takes me away from whatever is pissing me off.
4. Cell Phone...it seems so hard to think that at one time I use to have to remember everyones phone number.
5. Shoes...Mom always said to take care of your feet
6. My Macbook
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.