Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Chicago, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 6:21am
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5' 9" (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Catholicism but it’s not important
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, Spanish (Somewhat)
Want to tag along?
2) Finding a good parking spot at the mall (which happens to be a skill I find tremendously underrated)
3) My job(s) (obviously)
Kind words from a friend who was not paid for their endorsement.
Not a book reader, but I'll pretty much read anything I get thrown my way by a friend. I love suggestions.
1) The Sandlot (my favorite movie ever)
2) The Blues Brothers
3) American Pie
1) New Girl was my guilty pleasure for the first two seasons, but I kinda lost track.
2) Seinfeld gets better with age
3) The Simpsons (bonus points for episodes prior to 2005)
As of 8/19/15: I have 7,107 songs on my iTunes. The three most listened to artists are Kanye West, John Mayer and Taylor Swift (who bumped Michael Jackson from the top 3)
Easier to say which foods I don't like (Hint: Seafood).
3. My best friends
In that case, I'd prefer to be hanging out with a hypothetical you who enjoys conversations, good food, good drinks and nine innings of baseball.
2) you made it all the way through this profile and still want to chat
3) you want to catch a ballgame before summer ends
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.