Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:43am
- Asian, Middle Eastern, Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), Tagalog (Okay), Spanish (Poorly)
Persepolis, Grave of the Fireflies, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Moulin Rouge, The Devil Wears Prada, Temptation Island, Toy Story 3, The Dark Knight Rises, Brave, The Avengers, Iron Man 2, Romeo + Juliet, Mean Girls, Old Boy, 8 Femmes, Bicycle Thieves, Shelter, Steel Magnolias, You Should Meet My Son, A Separation, Beautiful Thing, Poetry, etc.
Dr. Seuss, Shel Silverstein, Vladimir Nabokov, Danton Remoto, Jessica Zafra, JD Salinger, Milan Kundera, John Green, Carlos Ruiz Zafon, Virgilio Almario, Chuck Palahniuk, JC Neil Garcia, Judith Butler, Bino Realuyo, Lois Lowry, Roald Dahl, and MANY MANY more.
Little Britain, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Community, Friends, Will and Grace, The Face, ANTM, and Modern Family
Chinese, Italian, Traditional Filipino (Malabon or Bicol dishes), Indian, Middle Eastern, American, and Japanese. I am not a fan of fusion food.
2. Laptop w/ internet connection - I love my job too much. Because I am on call, I can easily work wherever and whenever. I also need this to watch films.
3. Books - Reading is something that is already a part of me.
4. Moisturizer - Who does not need this? This is probably the only thing that makes me borderline metrosexual.
5. Shorts - Necessary for a tropical climate.
(Family and friends are my top priority, and I don't consider them as "things" hence their absence in this list.)
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 20–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
If I added you to my favorites. I'm just probably too shy to send you a message because you're too damn cute. LOL
If it feels right.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.