Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

lucaslondon

29 London, UK Man

Man

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 21–27
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Mar 10
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 1″ (1.85m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Virgo
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Management
Income
Rather not say
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Pets
Speaks
English, German

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Hi, name's Luke.

A London import, I moved here from the not so remote lands of Kent nine years ago and have since made a life for myself in this sprawling and exciting metropolis.

I'm a bit of a socialite. I love meeting new people and exploring new places, be they in town or abroad. You'll usually find me skulking around Islington, Kings Cross, the City, or Hackney. Always on the lookout for new places and recommendations.

I also try to gallivant the world as much as possible. Last year I explored Vietnam, Gambia, Barcelona, Morocco and Paris. This year, well, there are certainly a few things in the pipeline.

I come from a small and 'quaint' seaside town in Kent. Great place to grow up, and many lazy summers there has made me somewhat laid back and content with the small things in life.

I work as an HR consultant for a London based charity. It's good fun, varied, and pays for my adventures. London can be a tiring place, so ever since I moved here I've always tried to do something I love.

When I'm not working, travelling, or socialising, my other interests are fitness and music production. I'm a bit of a gym bunny; my apartment has one downstairs so really no excuses. I'm also a big music fan so love spending time pondering and creating my own beats (alas I don't also have a music studio downstairs).

Wow, so that is my life in a box. A rather charming box no doubt. It probably covered about 10% of me; the other 90% I'll save for later.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books
I love anything with a social commentary. George Orwell's '1984' and 'Animal Farm' are great examples of this. I've also just finished Jack Kerouac's 'The Dharma Bums' which has inspired me to road trip America this summer.

Movies and TV
I'm not a huge movie/TV buff, but there are a few things that I will always stick around for. I love British comedy- The Thick of It, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Mighty Boosh, and anything that will make me giggle is always a winner. I'm also a big fan of movies that toy with the emotions. The Shawshank Redemption, 12 Angry Men, Trainspotting and Fight Club all fall into this category. I do have a few wildcards too... My guilty pleasure is Love Actually, any day.

Music
Open minded, my music tastes range from Jive, through to Reggae, through to D&B, and stopping at Hip Hop. I'm a big believer in giving anything a try as long as it showcases attitude and talent.
Check me out here: http://www.last.fm/user/lwatkeys

Food
I'm a big foodie. I tend to eat out a lot, mainly Italian, Japanese, or Korean and often washed down with a decent bottle of wine. When not dining out, my favourite 'at home' dishes have to be of the comfort variety, that is, a good risotto or roast dinner.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
iPhone, my travelcard, friends, spotify, good coffee and food.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm two degrees of separation from Bill Gates.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You want to join me on an exploration of somewhere new, fun and exciting in London, seeing how things go from there.

You are positive and confident enough to live your own life. You consider yourself attractive, and this doesn’t just apply to looks, as equally if not more important is a sense of humour, open communication and good energy.