2. Texting back and forth is making my thumbs hurt and, frankly, I'm exhausted.
3. I'm conventionally successful (descent job, education, car, etc.)
Lawyer and Financial Analyst
Georgia Tech '08
Mercer Law '11
4. I dig smart girls that keep me on my toes
5. I prefer to say good rather than well, even when well is grammatically correct. Just something about how I was raised. Additionally, I understand the difference between their/they're/ and there, but autocorrect is a bitch, and if your criteria exclude me because I misspelled one of the above, I'm pretty sure you're the idiot, not me.
5. 28 but I look like 22, which, I hope, bodes well for 50