Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

lummox75

38 M Horsham, UK

I’m looking for

  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 18–40
  • Near me
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Yesterday – 10:57pm
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 0″ (1.83m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Often
Drugs
Never
Religion
Christianity, but not too serious about it
Sign
Libra
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Entertainment / Media
Income
Rather not say
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English (Fluently), French (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Well I hate talking about myself, terrible at opening lines but like to think I can hold a conversation. 90% of the time I know the difference between to and too, I blame the other 10% on predictive text mangling my typing.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Baking, not very manly but I seem to be good at getting results.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Probably my glasses.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I have a passion for reading, I'll give anything a stab from Terry Pratchett to Stephanie Meyer.

TV wise, I love The Big Bang Theory, more then once I've ended up crying with laughter
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My nephew, a good book, good tunes, my mobile, my friends, my Fitbit - Im determined to get fit again!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
about where my next holiday will take me
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Out with my friends, or curled up watching TV
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I once sewed myself to a bouncy castle.. Wasn't my proudest moment and was rather embarrassing going to A&E for a tetanus and having to explain it
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
I have so much confidence in computer matching I suspect my perfect match might be 100% enemy, say hi if you have your doubts