* tenacious, zany, candid, and irreverent.
* probably going to be reported missing by concerned librarians one day for failing to show up at the library for an entire week.
* fond of stabbing kittens. (By which I mean, pursuing a career as a vet tech.)
* going to make a run for it if you try to drag me onto a club dance floor, but I'd be delighted to dance Tango all night or attempt to teach a drunken friend East Coast Swing.
* afraid to put my face in water, but game to go tubing down a big river. LOGIC BE DAMNED.
* an aspiring writer of all things strange, from picture books, to middle grade, to adult horror short stories.
* a world-famous fairy princess, a bluebird, and a liar.
* fond of adventures, but also prone to attacks of The Lazy.
* a high-functioning introvert. I love being around people, but I need alone time to function.
* a little shy at first, on occasion. Don't be too surprised if I am not terribly zany on the first date.
I have a morbid and highly offensive sense of humor, and the following things make me laugh:
* The Duke's speech in Measure for Measure where he convinces a man convicted to death that death is actually pretty great and life stinks.
* The way that speech actually works. Until Claudio's sister tells him he's got a chance at life if she, a nun, does the nasty with the duke's stand-in (the real duke is dressed as a monk seeing what his city is really like, and talking convicts into desiring death). Damn, Shakespeare is demented and awesome.