Find better matches with our advanced
47 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- May 13, 2014
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Mostly other
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Japanese (Poorly), Vietnamese (Poorly)
I am from Seattle originally and moved to LA a few years back. LA has grown on me and I now like it. Originally I could not stand the feeling of pent up aggression but the weather, some people, and activities changed those feelings. I now love it here for the most part.
Regarding smoking, I smoke the e cigarette occasionally.
I am intelligent, witty, and self assured
Okay, I really need to update some questionnaires. I never realized how much I've changed over the years. For one, communication is the most important thing to me in a relationship. Second, I'm sort of an agnostic Christian now too. That is, I believe there is something there, I attend church, but no one really knows what it is.
I also have fun with the web, as in web design. Not that great, but i do have a blog I update...occasionally. http://www.freedom-factor.us/wargames Not really my life, but it is a passion of sorts.
I'm also really good at reading people. Not as in telling them off, but telling if they are genuine, etc.
Update: Dresden files baby. Best series I've read in a long time.
Incarnations of Immortality series by Piers Anthony. There are many more, but those stand out most to me. I'm currently reading Warhammer 40k novels. I can't leave out Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy either as I tend to quote it at times :)
Movies: SciFi in general, with a good story. The recent Star Trek movie is a good example, and I'm a fan of TNG and TOS.
Music: Techno dance beat, but I can listen to pretty much anything and enjoy it.
Food: I like all cuisines but especially Asian fare. Japanese, especially sushi, I particularly like.
2. Family - Well, they brought me in this world and supported me through most of my time here on this planet.
3. Friends - Same as family, though I only have a few select actual friends. Lots of acquaintance friends, but they aren't the same.
4. Computer (laptop with Internet) - No Internet would limit resources of communication, information gathering, and hell, porn. :p And we all know we need a little porn now and again.
5. Car - If I'm going to live in LA, I need my car.
6. Food/Water - This should be a given, but I thought it should be in the list as it is the only true thing, other than air, that once cannot do without.
These are in no particular order.
Oh, and I masturbate, but I'm a guy so that's a given.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.