Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / F / Bisexual / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Dec 8
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Other and laughing about it
- Libra and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- English (Fluently), Sign Language (Okay), Esperanto (Okay)
Otherwise, probably that I'm climbing something.
Music: Generally: folk, bluegrass, and indie. Here's a small sampling: The Head and the Heart, Lumineers, The Civil Wars, Ed Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Old Crow Medicine Show, Rising Appalachia, Joanna Newsom, Ponytail, tUnE-YaRdS. Lately, I've been listening to Iron Horse's Modest Mouse covers on repeat.
(2) footnotes (and parentheses)*
(3) riding downhill on my bike with the wind in my hair
(4) Vipassana meditation (a 10-day Goenka retreat probably saved my life)
(5) climbing trees (as verb and noun)
(6) the present moment**
* No, really.
** Trick answer!
- Ages 22–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
...you like to see where things develop naturally. So many possibilities: friends, adventurers, tree climbers, meditation buddies, bicycle enthusiasts, ASL partners, beginner bluegrass jammers, pen pals, or just two people (or more!) stoked to make something awesome together.
... you're down for an adventure.