Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / F / Bisexual / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Mar 10
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Other, and laughing about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), Sign Language (Okay), Esperanto (Okay)
Otherwise, probably that I'm climbing something.
Music: Generally: folk, bluegrass, and indie. Here's a small sampling: The Head and the Heart, Lumineers, The Civil Wars, Ed Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Old Crow Medicine Show, Rising Appalachia, Joanna Newsom, Ponytail, tUnE-YaRdS. Lately, I've been listening to Iron Horse's Modest Mouse covers on repeat.
(2) footnotes (and parentheses)*
(3) riding downhill on my bike with the wind in my hair
(4) Vipassana meditation (a 10-day Goenka retreat probably saved my life)
(5) climbing trees (as verb and noun)
(6) the present moment**
* No, really.
** Trick answer!
- Ages 22–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.