Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Traveler at heart, passionate about life, looking for new
adventures and new people to meet.
Right now I am trying to make my life under my own rules (sometimes
it's hard to go to the other way the society "dictates"), trying to
live as happy as I can be...
I am searching for amazing people to connect with so I can exchange
ideas, way of seeing life and everything else... I am a little bit
tired of the people around me because they are very close minded so
it make's it hard to talk openly about so many things...
I've heard that to have different results you have to make
different things so here I am trying one more time to see if I can
meet people around the world that just wanna be happy and that
would enjoy having a connection of any type with a random stranger
that is "crazy" because she doesn't believe in doing things just
because they say she has to...
So in summary, I am a amazing normal woman, who wants more of life
and more of the people she is connected to!
P.S.: Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes; maybe as you
have already notice by my profile is that English is not my native
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Making changes to be happy, looking for places to travel and
searching for new connections to learn and to improve...
Challenging myself everyday, working hard, and making my own
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I should say:
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
1. My strong temper
2. My eyes (they say they are big)
3. My smile
4. All the colors that are usually around me
5. That I can be sweet as a marshmallow and cold as an
6. That I love Disney
7. That I don't have a problem showing my inner child
8. That I am a professional shower singer
9. That I love with passion
10. And that the words passport, airplane tickets, airports, camera
and airplanes all together can make me the happies woman alive :)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
1. To Kill a Mocking Bird - Harper Lee
2. Las bicicletas son para el verano - Fernando Fernán Gómez
3. And a lot of chick books that I must say are a guilty
1. The Notebook
2. He is not that into you
4. 10 things I hate about you
5. The Tourist
6. Lilo & Stitch
7. The lake house
8. More and more chick flicks
9. Any movie with Rachel Mc Adams or Emma Stone
10. History based movies
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Hart of Dixie
3. Casi Angeles
1. Country Music
2. Christina Perri
3. Ingrid Michaelson
4. Kacey Musgraves
2. I am open to try new things
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
2. Perfume / Body splash
3. My iPhone + it's camera
4. My car
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
1. How to be happier
2. Where tower knew people
3. How make my own rules
4. How to make society (people that I surrounded to) understand we
must do things because we feel we should and not because "is the
time to do so"
5. Where should my next destination should be
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Anywhere whatever I feel like it...
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
1. That I have cried in every single Disney movie
2. That I believe in happy endings
3. That any type of relationship requires responsibility,
commitment and communication
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Message me if you feel you have a great heart, you are a hopeless
romantic, and overall if you are someone willing to dream big and
to love with all your heart!
Or just message me because you Wanna do so
Please drama free zone!
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.