1) Talking I'm an open and honest communicator. I like to talk and listen. I engage heart and brain. Hopefully yours and mine.
2) Fun I like to laugh and look for the humour in most things...including myself.
3) Moving I'm active and fit. While I'm no six-pack-ab-kinda guy, I'm a bit of a Kits Community Centre gym rat in the winter, ride my bike regularly along Jericho Beach and False Creek in good weather and do some kind of exercise each day. I live on a corner lot in Kits with lots of trees. Raking these fall leaves counts! Pretty much done for the season.
4) Thinking I care about the world around us and the struggles of our everyday lives. You'll find me left of the middle. Compromise is disappointing but, perhaps better than the alternative?
5) Sexy I'm passionate, gentle, and physical.
6) Music I love listening to a wide range of music and going to the Commodore. I'm a regular at the Vancouver Folk Music Festival and was a board member for almost four years.
7) Reading Words, words, words. Love 'em. Most of them in newspapers (Globe and Mail, the tyee online f.ex), radio (CBC Radio 1 and 2 and more) and magazines. I'm interested in social, cultural, political, tech, and music stories. I read poetry almost each week.
I'm a man of many parts... a communications designer working in web and print, a father, physically active.
I'm also someone with a lot of heart and a constantly curious mind. I'm an extroverted introvert. I commune with the parade of characters at the checkout line and at the party. I also enjoy my time alone.
My kind of woman is active, opinionated, emotional, an open communicator, health conscious, capable, funny, caring. Similar qualities to mine and what I aspire to.
If any of this resonates, I'd love to hear from you.