1. My brothers are my best friends. I have three...Jim (30), Kevin
(26) and Ryan (22).
2. I grew up on the Southside from humble roots and I wouldn't have it any other way!
3. I am pretty good at most things I try, but wouldn't say I'm great at any one thing. I often wish this was the opposite.
However, I would say that Im pretty well-rounded. A jack of all
trades if you will.
4. I hate people without a sense of humor.
5. I love sports. Especially football, baseball, track and field,
and lifting weights. (I try to get in the gym at least 4 days a
week and, other than the booze, have a pretty good diet.)
6. I'm A LOT more shy than most people realize.
7. I am VERY proud of my Irish heritage. (i also think its cool
that I am enough Cherokee indian to get a college
8. Sometimes even when I am surrounded by a lot of "friends" I
feel lonely b/c Im not sure if they really know who I am.
9. I'm weirdly obsessed with pugs, Tetris/Dr. Mario/Scrabble, and St. Louis Sports. GO CARDS!
10. I wish I had a better relationship with my dad.
11. I'm only 27 not 40. also I LIVE IN ST. LOUIS so of course I
still go out in STL. give me a break people...Life is short!!
Sorry I party.
12. I would love to someday live in Europe but often worry that
I'll never even get out of Saint Louis.
13. I am the second person in my ENTIRE extended family to
graduate from College. My older brother, Jim, was the first. I am
the first to have a graduate degree, making me the most educated person in my family. (A fact that I like to remind my brothers about often!jk.lol.)
14. My grandmother is the strongest person I know. I am
very sad, however, that her strength will not be enough to beat her latest adversary... Alzheimer's Disease.
15. I am not exactly sure what I will wind up doing the rest of my
life, but I I want to die knowing that I had made a difference in people's lives. I never want to get caught up in a life obsessed with material things and devoid of true happiness, enjoyment, and time with those who really matter.