Friends first is always my policy. So many people on these sites want to rush into something and have an "instant" relationship. Let's take our time!
If I don't respond, please take that has as a respectful pass. Please don't take it personal!
The following is a two way filter meaning it also helps you to determine if we are compatible or not:
1. If you are concerned with what university I attended or what kind of car I drive, please keep moving. I'm looking for a good heart and a woman with substance.
2. I have a dog and it is a must that you are a lover of animals.
3. I eat red meat, like to drink milk, have a glass of Jameson once a week, and am not a vegan and don't do yoga, but I don't mind if you like those things. : - )
4. I'm not into the river, not a car guy, don't spend time on dirt bikes, and am not a weekend warrior. I like dining out, cooking at home, traveling and staying at a nice hotel (with a view), hanging out at the beach with a frozen drink in hand. Again, I am not a weekend warrior. But let's be wine tasting warriors together! : - )
Annoyances (mostly for comic relief! Come on have a sense of humor! ):
1. Women with a million tatoos. What's with all the body graffiti these days ladies?
2. Those who forget to meet when we planned on a place and time (yes was stood up with an excuse of "I forgot because I worked an 11 hour shift").
3. Group pictures with no caption to tell me where you are in the photo. That's probably the most annoying.
4. Most of the profile names that include the words: "cute", "sexy" or "hot" are usually the opposite.
5. If your profile name or discription contains the words "Diva" or "Princess", then I usually run for the hills. I'm not looking for either one of those in a person. BUT, I do believe in spoiling the woman that I love and who shows her love for me.
6. Ladies showing a lot of skin. Come on ladies, don't show it all online. Only God knows what is out there viewing you (gang members, policemen, old men, young boys, young girls, the list goes on). Cover it up and preserve a little mystery? Please? And what's with all those pouty lips and serious Zoolander type expressions in your pics? This is not a photoshoot for Vogue!
7. Women in a Yoga pose. Okay we all know you do Yoga since you probably mentioned it in your profile and that's a great thing! . But do you want everyone in cypberland to see you all spread out like that?
I was raised by WWII depression era parents, so I am really a man that should be living in the 1950s and 1960s (when men were men). I'm not politically correct and tend to say it like it is.
I am very thankful for a great career and am so lucky to be doing well during these uncertain times.
Looking for a woman who is accomplished with her own life and career and has her own thing going and is looking for a partner in crime who always has her back.
Common interests and a connection is important to me. It's rare when it happens, but when it does, it's simply the best.
My favorite quote: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"