Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 11:54am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Working on space camp
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
IReadDaily Brooklyn, New York less pure
fouxdufafa12 Brooklyn, New York more passive
afalsename Brooklyn, New York kinkier
m_wolfgang Brooklyn, New York more modern
rust_sl Brooklyn, New York less pure
mbpost New York, New York more adventurous
OkayZach Brooklyn, New York more modern
PMarkA New York, New York more modern
Just as importantly, I'm enjoying the crap out of being in my 20s in New York City. I go to concerts, bars, parties, and meet interesting and sometimes powerful people. This is an excellent time of life and I really couldn't ask for much more-- isn't that what's important?
Books: Heat by Bill Buford, A Cook's Tour by Anthony Bourdain, Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan (do you notice a theme!?), The Golden Compass and the rest of that series, Ender's Game, Brave New World, and much of Kurt Vonnegut's oeuvre.
Music: I love what my friends play, and otherwise a little bit of everything: bluegrass, folk-Americana indie shit, Goat Rodeo... just ask. I can talk about it all night if you want to hear about it.
Shows: South Park, Breaking Bad, Simpsons, Futurama, Battlestar Galactica, Terriers, Archer, etc.
2. Connection to the interweb
3. My friends!
4. Purpose. I like to get up every morning and know that I have something to do.
6. Food. Particularly delicious food.
Otherwise, I spend a lot of time thinking about work, projects on the side, and food. Actually, mostly food.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
2. You want to meet really cool, interesting, intelligent people.
3. You want to hear some really cool stories and have some of your own to tell.