Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Apr 12
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Working on space camp
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Just as importantly, I'm enjoying the crap out of being in my 20s in New York City. I go to concerts, bars, parties, and meet interesting and sometimes powerful people. This is an excellent time of life and I really couldn't ask for much more-- isn't that what's important?
Books: Heat by Bill Buford, A Cook's Tour by Anthony Bourdain, Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan (do you notice a theme!?), The Golden Compass and the rest of that series, Ender's Game, Brave New World, and much of Kurt Vonnegut's oeuvre.
Music: I love what my friends play, and otherwise a little bit of everything: bluegrass, folk-Americana indie shit, Goat Rodeo... just ask. I can talk about it all night if you want to hear about it.
Shows: South Park, Breaking Bad, Simpsons, Futurama, Battlestar Galactica, Terriers, Archer, etc.
2. Connection to the interweb
3. My friends!
4. Purpose. I like to get up every morning and know that I have something to do.
6. Food. Particularly delicious food.
Otherwise, I spend a lot of time thinking about work, projects on the side, and food. Actually, mostly food.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
2. You want to meet really cool, interesting, intelligent people.
3. You want to hear some really cool stories and have some of your own to tell.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.