Some of my quirks include:
1. Hating pickles. I don't even like them on the side of my plate because their stench oozes into the rest of the meal.
2. Calling pop 'pop' because that's its goddamn name, you hippies!
3. Getting teary-eyed in a movie or tv show whenever something slightly moving happens to a child, animal, or old person, but remaining completely stone-faced if something happens to a regular person. See 'The Most Private Thing I'm Willing to Admit' for specifics on this.
4. Being deathly afraid of ghosts. Pun intended.
5. Not being able to pronounce the prefix "un" properly. (i.e. "I am ONcomfortable with these really creepy messages I keep getting, OKCupid fellas. Stahp.")
6. Never wearing socks if I can help it. My feet don't enjoy being in foot jail.
7. Having conversations with my cat on a daily basis. She's quite philosophical, actually.
8. Being the only person in America who dislikes Seinfeld.
9. Finding long fingernails on guys extremely off-putting and effeminate. Keep those daggers short, dudes.
10. Being very demanding of the people in my life. If I can consistently show up on time, do what I say I'm going to do when I'm going to do it, and show you the respect that you deserve as a human being whom I care about, then you sure as shit better be doing the same for me.