As illustrated in 6 styles of wonder:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
/\__/\ /\__/\ /\__/\ /\__/\ /\__/\ /\__/\
+ + o o * * ʘ‿ʘ (O) (O)<><>
\/ w ) ( √ j
6. Vision of love (Sources: Mariah Carey).
5. Acting on action.
4. Peace with life.
3. An emerald conflict, the seduction of errors.
2. The hard toil of semiotic conjurers.
1. Astro-infinity phanero-nautics.
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:14am
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), LISP (Fluently)
I believe in actual purposes in life, and I have some good ones. My main purpose-related project at this time, still in stealth mode, is a bitcoin-inspired p2p framework for building solidarity networks and social operating systems.
Another thing I like to do is record music. I would describe my main sounds as being related to psychedelic folk rock and other experimental music.
I like bicycling, exploring cities (including SF), random adventures, down for most things. My experience of fun almost always has more to do with who than what. I don't waste time (theirs or mine) with people who I don't connect with, or only sort of like. My idea of a good time is when you have more fun together than you could have individually. It sounds like a low bar but I really do entertain myself well.
Flying Lotus, Can, Nelson Angelo & Joyce, The Human Expression, Minnie Riperton, Mary Timony, Gal Costa, Sun Ra.
Salmon, Avocado, Bacon.
Bad Lip Reading. The State and the "Stella shorts" series, plus everything else those people have done. The Hunger Games. Luis Bunuel. Werner Herzog. Harmony Korinne. Alejandro Jodorosky. A Band Called Death. Kenneth Anger. Jean Rollin. Miranda July. Secret Things. Rid of Me. Shion Sono. Safety Not Guaranteed. Ingmar Bergman. The Marx Brothers. Firesign Theatre. The Fugs.
Ice cream or frozen yogurt. Various fruit, nuts, and berries.
My favorite Beatle is: Yoko Ono
I think a lot about the semiotic totality of all being, and what accounts for its rich enactive structures.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
But just to put it out there. We should get in touch with each other especially if one or more of the following is the case:
* We share some interest or passion that we can enjoy doing or talking about.
* You are younger than me and are into or would consider an older man, possibly as a sugar daddy. (And I do totally get the uniquely American feminist critique of men preferring younger women, I just have a more non-American feminist perspective on this, even though I am one by birth, as well as male.)
* You are any age, and you are remarkable in a way that fits with what you see about me as remarkable fitting in your life.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.