In currently in El Paso, TX-The VERY LIBERAL part of TX. . But sometimes I travel via OKC to other parts of the universe...especially if I am planning to visit or just curious :). I will be back in Toronto in December!!! And hopefully meeting friends for tea and canapés :P
I will be in Chicago in April 2015 for a Conference :)
I was back home in TORONTO in August to deal with my fathers' death. It's not something one speaks about on OKC but its my life. Losing both parents is never easy.
I'm more drawn to women who's profile say "discover me!" Instead of saying " Look at me!" I've found a number of people who proclaim to be liberal but don't date people of color.. You know who you are! :) I have a great BS and prejudice detector :) there are a number of women on here really full of shite... :)
I may NOT be the one for you. Im open, honest, kind and actually enjoy conversation. My state of mind is more about meeting people. I really don't have time for phony, petty, or angry. I am not your ex and as a guy I probably have some guy traits, but that don't mean Im him LOL! :D Also, I won't respond without a pics.
I am very liberal-minded. I will look at profiles a few times mainly because I sometimes need to recall info. I really don't care if you're a sports fan (As in, I hope you're well-rounded and not one dimensional). I don't want to date the female equivalent of a 40 year old teen living vicariously through a sports team :)
I'm Canadian!! Ive lived in New York City for six years :) Japan for three years, Trinidad for eight years. Originally from Caribbean. I'm West Indian but really more of a nomad not belonging to any one place. Well traveled, well educated... and funny. :)
There is a PRIZE if you make it to the end :P
CAVEAT: It has been a sad few months where I lost someone close to me but.. It would be nice to meet someone who is grounded and adventurous!!! I'm looking for conversation, integrity, laughter, and intensity-women who are not tied to conventional mores. Anything else is just too much as I try to navigate the universe once more.
Im inviting you to visit me! If HIGH DESERT is your thing, I'm close to Santa Fe, Taos, Sedona or Grand Canyon, or Vegas, oh and on the border of Mexico! if they are on your agenda, lets touch base! It would be cool to see you :)
OKC ODDITIES!! (What are the male equivalent?)
1. Why do women take pictures of their feet? :P
2. Why do women mention that their hair color is this picture is "now blonde/red/black" when its pretty obvio............
3. Does any parent not think their kid is awesome? :)
4. Why the Charlie's Angel pose?
5. Why are you hugging a tree?
6.Why does every woman seem to have a plethora of model shots? :)
7. What are you saying when you include a pic just of your pet?:)
8. How come ONLY women seem to "accidently" make a mistake when they're putting in their age? :)
9. What do women mean 'exactly' when they say they're looking for a "real man?" Is that the same as a "knight in shining armor?" the "king looking for his queen?" :P
Please, please, please:
- have a sense of humour/humor
- have a world view
- be intelligent, thoughtful, modern
- be crazy, be positive, be loved- No matter how you paint it- don't DONT DISCRIMINATE: racism is racism. Be open to the incredible variety that makes up this planet. Don't just talk the talk about social justice but understand the difference between equality and equity
- Sarcasm is disguised anger. Yes it can be funny but if youre sarcastic all the time please keep moving :)
- I spend a lot of time thinking about "white privilege"
I LOOK at many profiles regardless of age but prefers maturity and intelligence! If I was looking at your profile and gave you stars it meant I liked what you wrote or something really stood out.
Hey you made it this far! That PRIZE is just around the corner!