It would be nice to meet someone who is grounded and adventurous!!! I'm looking for conversation, integrity, laughter, and intensity-women who are not tied to conventional mores. Anything else is just too much as I try to navigate the universe once more.
Living here in El Paso, I have been surprised by the racism and prejudice here. Not as curious anymore. I could tell you some stories. :)
I have been visiting different countries via OKC and its wonderful to see such amazing profiles! If HIGH DESERT is your thing, close to Santa Fe, Taos, Sedona or Grand Canyon is on your agenda, lets touch base! I would be cool to see you :)
HOPES-Looking for intelligent, down to earth and women who are non-conformists.I'm interested in learning about places to visit, restaurants, sites and holes-in-the-wall to eat! If you know a place, then please drop me a line!
I LOOK at many profiles regardless of age but prefers maturity and intelligence! There is a fake sense of people on here and I am hoping to talk to women who have depth no matter what age!! If I was looking at your profile and gave you stars it meant I liked what you wrote or something really stood out. I tend to stay away from cynics and phonies. But it can be hard to make the first introduction! So please say hello back!!!!
More interested in tea and conversation.
I don't do PRETENTIOUS or ARROGANT or PHONY or PRIMA DONNAS :) Ive met you all. I Prefer Smart, sophisticated and thoughtful :)
1. What was your all time favorite movie growing up?
2. What band/singer did you dress like when you were younger?
3. First kiss?
4. Favorite Ice Cream flavor!
Please, please, please:
1. have a sense of humour/humor
2. have a world view
3. be intelligent, thoughtful, modern
4. be crazy, be positive, be loved
5. no matter how you paint it- don't DISCRIMINATE: racism is racism. Be open to the incredible variety that makes up this planet. Don't just talk the talk about social justice but understand the difference between equality and equity
6. Sarcasm is disguised anger. Yes it can be funny but if youre sarcastic all the time please keep moving :)
7. I spend a lot of time thinking about "white privilege"
HANG OUT- My fave thing is to introduce or be introduced to great food from hole-in-the-wall restaurants. So even if u don't want to meet but read my profile and know a great hole-in-the-wall please tell me. I'm open to trying!!!
(as an aside, I am always amused that people who are so highly accomplished and educated can also be so bitter). Hoping to chat with people who only have a little bitterness....
OKC ODDITIES!! LOL (can you answer?)
---------------There are all tongue in cheek!!
1. Does anyone had a bad side on this site?
2. Why is everyone some form of artist/writer/musician on here?
3. Why do women take pictures of their feet? LOL
4. Why do women mention that their hair color is this picture is now blonde/red/black when its pretty obvio............
5. Does any parent not think their kid is awesome? :)
6. Why the Charlie's Angel pose?
7. Why are you hugging a tree?
8.Why does every woman seem to have a plethora of model shots? :)
9. What are you saying when you include a pic just of your pet? :)
10. How come ONLY women seem to "accidently" make a mistake when they're putting in their age? :) (what is the equivalent for the men I wonder? :P )
I am Canadian but born in the Caribbean-Sun, Beach, Mango, Coconut.
Last year I was in Toronto Canada, teaching at a University. Before that, I lived in New York City (Gramercy, East Village and Astoria, Queens)doing post-grad work, but during that time. I returned to Toronto to spend time with my mother who was terminally ill and care for father. Previous to that, I also lived and worked in Japan and would love to chat with someone who has traveled and lived overseas.
Hey you made it this far! That PRIZE is just around the corner!