Atlanta native and current resident. We are basically unicorns.
Welcome to the list of that which is Mary. Please stay for the end. There will be cake.
- Half romantic and half realist. I argue with myself a lot. Not in a crazy way. Usually.
- I love my mama.
- My friends are a bunch of fire poking assholes and I love them. They give great hugs.
- I have a bit of a potty mouth. I can keep it under control in "polite" company. Like your mom. Or my mom, so I don't get the, "MARY!! Watch your mouth!!"
- I drive with the windows down and the music loud. Weather permitting, of course. I also prefer to do this without shoes on.
- I was in marching band... And I'm proud of it.
- Now for the standard, "I want to travel" spiel. The different people and cultures of this world fascinate me, and I would love to experience them. Not to mention all the food.
- It drives me insane when people don't use the right "there, their, your, you're, etc." I know this isn't the most attractive quality, but I just can't take it.
- I like being outside, but I also have a deep appreciation for air conditioning.
- I don't mind getting dirty/sweaty. I played in mud and creeks as a child. I also like getting dressed up and going out to a nice dinner. Yes, I know which silverware to use.
- I enjoy taking showers in very little light. I find it to be quite relaxing.
- I workout and eat well. It makes me feel better. My body looking better is just a bonus. I tend to lax up more on the weekends in the food department. Yes. I would like that beer. And those bacon wrapped dates. Thanks.
- I'm super pale and don't really tan well. White girl problems for life. During the summer, I pretty much always smell of aloe lotion.
- I stopped thinking it was cool to date a musician about the same time I started caring about my 401K.
"Reluctantly crouched at the starting line, engines pumping and thumping in time."
I told you there would be Cake. yeah. I make bad jokes.
disclaimer: I am super allergic to cats. I can be in a house with them, but I can't pet them without washing my hands afterwards. I also can't sleep in a room they go into. I wake up with a swollen face. No one wants to wake up next to the Kool-Aid man.