INFP if you buy into that stuff. Let's get over this misconceived notion that being an introvert automatically means you're shy.
Atlanta native. We are basically unicorns.
Welcome to the list of that which is Mary. Please stay for the end. There will be cake.
- Half romantic and half realist. I argue with myself a lot. Not in a crazy way. Usually.
- I love my mama.
- My friends are a bunch of fire poking assholes and I love them. They give great hugs.
- I like to sit around in my PJs just as much as I like going out for the night.
- I have a bit of a potty mouth. I can keep it under control in "polite" company. Like your mom. Or my mom, so I don't get the, "MARY!! Watch your mouth!!"
- I drive with the windows down and the music loud. Weather permitting, of course. I also prefer to do this without shoes on.
- I was in marching band... And I'm proud of it.
- Now for the standard, I want to travel crap. The different people and cultures of this world fascinate me, and I would love to experience them. Not to mention all the food.
- It drives me insane when people don't use the right "there, their, your, you're, etc." I know this isn't the most attractive quality, but I just can't take it.
- I like being outside, but I also have a deep appreciation for air conditioning.
I enjoy taking showers in very little light. I find it to be quite relaxing.
- I workout and eat well. It makes me feel better. My body looking better is just a bonus. I tend to lax up more on the weekends in the food department. Yes. I would like that beer. And that cheeseburger. Thanks.
- I'm super pale and don't really tan well. White girl problems for life. During the summer, I pretty much always smell of aloe lotion.
"Reluctantly crouched at the starting line, engines pumping and thumping in time."
I told you there would be Cake. yeah. I make bad jokes.
disclaimer: I am super allergic to cats. I can be in a house with them, but I can't pet them without washing my hands afterwards. I also can't sleep in a room they go into. I wake up with a swollen face. No one wants to wake up next to the Kool-Aid man.